Top Rated McKinney Divorce Attorneys
Our attorneys at Lucé Law, PC understand that the nature of family law issues are personal, emotional, and have a lasting impact on not only our clients but their families. When you are looking for a divorce attorney, you need a powerful advocate who has experience in not only the legal aspects but also has knowledge of the potential financial implications of marital property distribution. Our attorneys have a reputation for providing quality legal representation that results in long-term solutions for you and your family.
Divorce in McKinney
Divorce is an incredibly difficult process of meticulously creating two new separate lives that were once one. There are many aspects to consider such as custody, support, and division of assets and debts. It is important before you sign any sort of settlement agreement, that you have a divorce attorney on your side to make sure you are getting a fair deal. Many unrepresented parties are taken advantage of in their time of hurt and despair. It is much easier to negotiate a reasonable settlement agreement than change one that is already established. If you are anticipating a divorce, or are in the process, call an experienced divorce attorney in McKinney today. The attorneys at Lucé Law, PC are ready and prepared to assist you in all aspects of your divorce or custody case.
Your family law attorney can help you through a range of family law matters, including:
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Child Support Modification
- Restraining Orders (Domestic Violence Deterrence)
- Protective Orders (Domestic Violence Prohibition)
- Paternity Testing
- Premarital Agreements
- Post-marital Agreements/Partition Agreements
- Adult Name Change
- Common Law Marriage Divorce
How Much Does a Divorce Cost?
The cost of a divorce will vary depending on the issues present and the amount of disagreement between the parties. The more amicable the spouses, typically the less time spent in court. Each lawyer will have their own hourly fees. There may also be court and court associated fees that you must pay. Some attorneys require a retainer of a certain amount prior to taking a family law case. This can vary depending on the case, the client, and the attorney. The best way to estimate your cost is to meet with an experienced family law attorney and talk about the facts of your case.
What Makes Your Firm the Right Choice for My Divorce?
Divorces are emotionally charged, complicated, and difficult. You need an attorney with the right balance of skill, compassion, and determination to help you navigate through the legal system. The attorneys at Lucé Law, PC are dedicated to helping our clients in getting the results they need. What sets our attorneys apart is our personal approach to each case. You will never be treated like a case number. Whether you and your soon-to-be-ex are having trouble dividing assets and debts or have a disagreement relating to child custody, our attorneys are here to help.
Choosing The Right Divorce Lawyer
To make it through the complicated and nuanced process of divorce, it’s critical to choose the right divorce lawyer. Here are some tips for how choose the best attorney for your needs:
- Know what you want. Think about your unique set of circumstances – any attorney will automatically attempt to steer you in the direction they see fit, so you should know what you want beforehand.
- Do your research. Not all attorneys are created equal – do your research beforehand, and don’t be afraid to call and “interview” an attorney.
- Make an informed choice. No matter what your end goal, the divorce lawyer you choose to represent you should be professional and experienced.
Do you need assistance in choosing the right divorce lawyer? If so, don’t hesitate to contact Lucé Law, PC for more information.
When to Hire a Divorce Lawyer
It can be tricky to know when to hire a divorce lawyer – here are a few signs that this is the best direction for you:
- You need to reduce your stress level. Divorce can be incredibly stressful for all involved parties, no matter the circumstances. Hiring a divorce attorney can greatly ease this burden.
- You need professional advice. An experienced divorce attorney will protect your interests during a divorce.
- You want to avoid any mistakes. The legal system is complicated – if you want to avoid mistakes, hire a pro.
Do you have questions about hiring a divorce lawyer? Contact Lucé Law, PC today for more info!
For further information, please contact your family law or divorce attorney today to schedule a free initial legal consultation.